Monday, June 25, 2018

We've Come Along Way

I thought I would provide a little pictorial history of the cars that I have raced and the strides we have made to be a legit racing team. I am so grateful for my wife and children who are incredibly supportive. I could not race without Randy Uppinghouse. He likes to be behind the scenes but truly he has made this happen.

Numerous people have helped through the years but a couple I would like to give a special mention to. Ron Seipel and Tim Pryor were apart of the original race team. They helped for the first five years on a weekly basis, I miss them being apart of it all.

Finally, I have to thank my sponsors. They are friends. The businesses that they run and the products that they represent are some of the best in the tri-states. I am proud to be associated with you all.














No comments:

Post a Comment